[Vision2020] systemic injustice

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 11:45:26 PDT 2013

If you want to pull things out of thin air such as your opinion is GZ's cuts to the back of his head are 'Self-inflicted cuts' and offer ABSOLUTELY NO CORROBORATING EVIDENCE to back this opinion up, then your opinion simply is not credible.  It simply shows bias on your part because your making up your own version of the story to back up what in your own mind believes happened that night.  You can delude yourself all you want.  And perhaps GZ would have been found guilty if there were 6 deluded jurors such as yourself deciding his fate.

"Self-inflicted cuts" on the back of his head.  You offer up no reason for how the cuts were made.  You offer up no timeline as to when they made.  You offer up no motivation as to why GZ would create superficial bleeding cuts on the back of his head.

The defense has a plausible explanation to tell the jury.  GZ was on the ground. The back of his head banged against concrete.  And you have NOTHING to refute this except your own deluded opinion.

And your second opinion is also that you can play me like an 'air guitar'.  Oh....Kay...

-Scott

CC: godshatter at yahoo.com; vision2020 at moscow.com