[Vision2020] systemic injustice

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 23 09:14:41 PDT 2013

I agree that 'Two lacerations (pronounced "cuts") are hardly evidence that Martin had
*repeatedly* slammed Zimmerman's head to a concrete sidewalk.' It's just evidence that his head was cut.  But it is another piece of evidence, to me, that corroborates that TM and GZ were engaged in a physical struggle before the fatal shooting.

Is it your opinion that they were not?

Be aware that your opinion that 'Zimmerman was
never examined by a physician' was WRONG.
Also be aware that that your ever shifting opinion is now 'those "lacerations" may have been self-inflicted ([Tom
s] opinion). '

It's a good thing your weren't prosecuting this case Tom.  The results might have been different.  The verdict could have been an immediate acquittal without any need for any deliberation.

-Scott

CC: godshatter at yahoo.com; vision2020 at moscow.com