[Vision2020] systemic injustice

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 12:35:54 PDT 2013

See if perhaps this appeals to you:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/post/nbc-issues-apology-on-zimmerman-tape-screw-up/2012/04/03/gIQA8m5jtS_blog.html

For those who don't want to make the jump...

"NBC has completed its investigation into the mishandling of the police
dispatcher’s conversation with George Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin
case<http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/post/nbc-to-do-internal-investigation-on-zimmerman-segment/2012/03/31/gIQAc4HhnS_blog.html>.
And the process ends with a finding of error, plus an apology. Here is the
statement just issued by the network:

During our investigation it became evident that there was an error made in
the production process that we deeply regret. We will be taking the
necessary steps to prevent this from happening in the future and apologize
to our viewers.

That apology addresses the “Today” show’s failure to abridge accurately the
conversation between Zimmerman and the dispatcher in this high-profile
case.