[Vision2020] Zimmerman Verdict Does Not Alter Truth

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 09:44:28 PDT 2013

Wow.  This whole topic depresses me.  Maybe his dad should have walked him to the convenience store and back, holding his hand.  Everyone knows that teenager's blood is a hormone cocktail, but at 17 you should have learned enough maturity not to do a lot of bad things, including attacking someone that is following you.

Paul