[Vision2020] Where y'all at?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jul 20 12:45:13 PDT 2013

To voice your opinion (something you do not hesitate behind the anonymity of your keyboard), either pro or con.  Not all those in attendance at the rally blindly supported its purpose.  Some hold differing opinions . . . and voiced them.

As far as your infantile attempt at begrudging me by misspelling my ladt name, let me remind you that, during my twenty years in the Army, I gave been called everything but Tom.

Ya see what I'm sayin', Crabs?

'Nuff said . . . 'till later.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon