[Vision2020] Corner Club: Best Sports Bar in the West

Sam Scripter MoscowSam at charter.net
Fri Jul 19 20:49:39 PDT 2013

The Corner Club, my story #1:

I've lived in Moscow for 42 years but never have been in The Corner
Club. I've always wanted to go in with a couple or more of my fellow
Border Highlanders [In Moscow, since 1974], in our kilts. I've never had
the guts to go in alone, not knowing if I'd come out alive!  :-/

The Corner Club, my story #2

About 40 years ago, my family went to the Elks Lodge for "spaghetti
night", hardly a block from The Corner Club. Back then, the kids were
small and this was a good place for them to learn about dining out, at
an affordable price. It was okay if they tossed their garlic bread onto
the floor, and they did!

After we finished, about 7 p.m., we went back out to the sidewalk on
that nice summer evening, to see down the sidewalk, two men on
horseback. Shortly, they rode their horses through the front door of The
Corner Club. Really!

Sam Scripter

--
Sent from hp dv4t-3000 Beats Audio Edition