[Vision2020] Walk, Don't Drive

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 17 13:53:05 PDT 2013

Most excellent.  Being a techy guy myself, I love all the new technology of GPS, cell phone location & cameras.  Per the article, 'Such details, say police and law enforcement experts, can help
investigators reconstruct suspects’ movements before and after armed
robberies, auto thefts and other crimes.'

I always like it when the police ask the criminal under a bright light 'where were you on the night of the 23rd', he lies to them, and they can prove it with indisputable evidence.  On the downside, I remember seeing the movie 'Running Man' 25 years ago where the police state was modifying video to show Schwarzenneger as the bad guy when he was really the good guy.

>From the Running Man entry in wikipedia - 'By 2017, the global economy has collapsed and American society has become a totalitarian police state, censoring all cultural activity.'

-Scott