[Vision2020] No book deal

Rosemary Huskey donaldrose at cpcinternet.com
Tue Jul 16 08:25:23 PDT 2013

In fairness, since I mentioned the potential book deal for Juror B37 I am
honor bound to share:

"Martin Literary Management announced Monday that it was representing B37
and her husband, who is an attorney. The names of the jurors have not been
released, but during jury selection it was disclosed that B37 works in an
unspecified management position and has two adult children.

But agency head Sharlene Martin released a statement late Monday saying she
was no longer representing the juror and that the juror had dropped the book
idea. It included a statement that she said was crafted in conjunction with
agency in which the juror explained that being sequestered had kept her
shielded "from the depth of pain that exists among the general public over
every aspect of the case." The juror said that the book was meant to show
that our justice system "can get so complicated that it creates a conflict
with our `spirit' of justice."

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news
/articles/cfn/2013/7/15/george_zimmerman_tri.html

It is to be hoped that she can quietly retire to her private life, although,
her cultural incompetence remains available as a teachable moment for all of
us.

Rose Huskey