[Vision2020] just when I thought the Zimmerman trial was as sleazy as it gets

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 06:42:51 PDT 2013

The thinking behind it is the problem, and I think it needs to be highlighted.

CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
From: thansen at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] just when I thought the Zimmerman trial was as sleazy as it gets
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 06:38:05 -0700
To: sunilramalingam at hotmail.com

Don't read it then, ok?
That's why God created [DELETE] keys.  Mine has come in handy on several occasions.

"Moscow Cares" (the most fun you can have with your pants on)http://www.MoscowCares.com  Tom HansenMoscow, Idaho
"There's room at the top they are telling you still But first you must learn how to smile as you kill If you want to be like the folks on the hill."
- John Lennon