[Vision2020] just when I thought the Zimmerman trial was as sleazy as it gets

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 00:16:16 PDT 2013

I watched part 1 and part 2 of the interview on youtube.
So...what is it that she specifically said for you to render the verdict
that she is a 'racist'?

Here is the full transcript for reference:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-cnn-transcript-george-zimmerman-juror-speaks-20130715,0,983202,full.story

Also, can you point out where in the transcript she says in effect that 'She is really sad for what George Zimmerman’s life is going to be like'?

-Scott