[Vision2020] Trayvon Martin rally?

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 15 15:37:42 PDT 2013

Do you disagree with all vigils and rallies that honor victims, or is it
just this one that you're unclear about the point of???

Given the amoral behavior Zimmerman opted to exhibit, it seems to me that in
a perfect world, Zimmerman will soon meet up with someone exactly like
himself on a dark & rainy night when he was doing nothing more than making a
run to the convenience store for more Twinkies.

Fortunately for Zimmerman, we don't live in a perfect world.

Actually, I guess my "perfect world" thought isn't really perfect because
then God only knows how many more innocent victims would be hurt or killed
with two whackos acting like a neighborhood is the O.K. Corral!

Zimmerman is yet another example of what happens when a moron takes a gun to
something that would have never been anything more than a fist-fight . . .
at worst.

Saundra