[Vision2020] New York Audio Show 2013: Colleen “Cosmo” Murphy's "Classic Album Sundays"

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 14:23:41 PDT 2013

If they do, I'd like to meet then Ted!  I've got a very nice sounding
handmade tube based system, I even have occasional "audio get togethers"
with another friend.  But neither of us has anything like that.  It is fun
to see the best systems, like that one.  It is also fun to see how good the
sound can be for a fraction of that cost.