[Vision2020] Trayvon Martin rally?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 15 11:59:13 PDT 2013

Trayvon Martin was portrayed, by the defense, to be a very healthy, very strong young man.  In Zimmerman's own words, during a police interview, he stated that his head was "slammed" to the concrete sidewalk several times.  Yet, he was not taken to the hospital EVER for evaluation.

Just before Zimmerman decided to follow and confront Trayvon Martin, Zimmerman stated to the 911 operator, “‘Fucking punks. Those assholes, they always get away."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/06/24/george-zimmerman-trial-day-one-f-king-punks.html

Question:  What was it about Trayvon Martin (armed with nothing more than a fruit drink and Skittles) that made Zimmerman think of Martin as a "fucking punk" and "asshole", in spite of the fact that Martin lives in the very neighborhood in which he was shot and killed?

Your response, Mr. Rumelhart?

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon