[Vision2020] Trayvon Martin rally?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 15 11:28:21 PDT 2013

I am with you 1,000,000,000 . . . %, Keely.

Please let me know what I, or Moscow Cares, can do to make this rally a reality, and consider it done.

Come on, V-Peeps.  GIVE A DAMN !

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon