[Vision2020] PR - MAYOR'S INTRODUCTION OF FIRST LADY TIME CORRECTED

deb debismith at moscow.com
Thu Jul 11 20:54:35 PDT 2013

So dang COOL!! You Go, Nancy!!
Debi R-S
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Stephanie Kalasz
  To: Tom Hansen
  Cc: vision2020 at moscow.com
  Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 8:48 AM
  Subject: [Vision2020] PR - MAYOR'S INTRODUCTION OF FIRST LADY TIME CORRECTED

  City of Moscow

  206 E Third Street

  Moscow, ID 83843

  Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor

  p     |  208.883.7006

  e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us

  w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us

  PRESS RELEASE - URGENT

  Mayor Chaney to Introduce First Lady Michelle Obama - TIME CORRECTED

  July 10, 2013 (Moscow, Idaho) - Mayor Nancy Chaney from Moscow, Idaho, will be introducing the First Lady Michelle Obama at the National League of Cities Let's Move! Cities, Town, and Counties celebration today, July 10, 2013, at 10 a.m. PDT.  The time was originally reported as 10:30 a.m. PDT.  The event will be streamed live at www.whitehouse.gov/live.

  ###

  Story Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor

  Phone: 208.883.7006

  Email: griedner at ci.moscow.id.us

  The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.

  We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.

   List services made available by First Step Internet,
            mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com