[Vision2020] PR - MAYOR'S INTRODUCTION OF FIRST LADY TIME CORRECTED

Stephanie Kalasz skalasz at ci.moscow.id.us
Wed Jul 10 08:48:22 PDT 2013

City of Moscow
206 E Third Street
Moscow, ID 83843
Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
p     |  208.883.7006
e     |   griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>
w    |  www.ci.moscow.id.us<http://www.ci.moscow.id.us>

PRESS RELEASE - URGENT
Mayor Chaney to Introduce First Lady Michelle Obama - TIME CORRECTED

July 10, 2013 (Moscow, Idaho) - Mayor Nancy Chaney from Moscow, Idaho, will be introducing the First Lady Michelle Obama at the National League of Cities Let's Move! Cities, Town, and Counties celebration today, July 10, 2013, at 10 a.m. PDT.  The time was originally reported as 10:30 a.m. PDT.  The event will be streamed live at www.whitehouse.gov/live<http://www.whitehouse.gov/live>.

###

Story Contact: Gary J. Riedner, City Supervisor
Phone: 208.883.7006
Email: griedner at ci.moscow.id.us<mailto:griedner at ci.moscow.id.us>

The City of Moscow delivers quality municipal services while ensuring responsible use of resources.
We anticipate and meet the needs of our diverse population in order to build public trust and enhance a sense of community.