[Vision2020] Better than the ten thousand words I have written on the topic.

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jul 8 16:18:22 PDT 2013

"I’'ll just speak for our church, in Christ Church.  If I found out that a member of our church or a church officer was lying to non-believers in the community, as a way to get by or protect themself or protect his reputation, yes, he’'d be disciplined.”"

- Doug Wilson (January 31, 2007)
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Doug_Wilson_013107.mp3

I'm all for reinstating the ol' village pillory . . .

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon