[Vision2020] Jus' when you were absolutely certain you done heard EVERYTHING . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 3 10:51:37 PDT 2013

Courtesy of the Washington Post at:

http://tinyurl.com/Nugent-runs-for-president

--------------------------------------

Ted Nugent thinking about running for president

Conservative provocateur Ted Nugent is considering a presidential bid, Steve Hendrix reports in a Washington Post Magazine story this week.

Now, the constant beseeching from fans and followers has Nugent eyeing a run for the Republican nomination, the party he aligns with as the lesser of two feebles. (He is one of the few Republicans who will disparage Ronald Reagan, mainly for signing a bill restricting machine-gun sales.)

“Things are just so wrong in the country now,” Nugent said. “And I know that my answers would make things wonderful, unless you just refuse to produce, and then I’d recommend that you move to Canada. Or Illinois.”

He even has a slogan picked out: “Hi, I’m Ted Nugent. I have nine children from seven women, and I’m running for president.”

The musician and gun enthusiast has flirted with politics before, talking about a run for governor of Michigan in 2006 and 2010.
Nugent attended the State of the Union this year as a guest of Rep. Steve Stockman (R-Tex.). His visit to Washington came a little less than a year after Nugent was contacted by the Secret Service for saying he would “be dead or in jail” if President Obama was reelected.
Ted Nugent might un for president.

Judging by the current GOP crop, Ted Nugent might become a front-running viable option come primary season.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon