[Vision2020] Latah Commiss agenda

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Wed Jan 30 21:18:07 PST 2013

You may want to call the county clerk, Susan Peterson, at 883-2249.  They used to maintain audio recordings of meetings of the county commissioners.

Worst case scenario, you can wait until the proceedings are posted at:

http://www.latah.id.us/commissioners/agenda.php

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon