[Vision2020] Newer Hypocrisy

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 12:15:00 PST 2013

Isn't it funny that when Obama ran the first time, the debt wasn't a problem for conservatives; nor in the Clinton Bush election. In fact, Reagan -- who first had the idea of raising the debt in order to eventually cut government programs -- is still regarded as a hero. When I see conservatives criticizing Reagan and Bush II I'll believe this kind of message is sincere and not just radical conservative claptrap.

And Doug: Grow up and use your real name. You are fooling exactly no one.