[Vision2020] Severe Weather Conditions from The Weather Channel

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 28 04:57:30 PST 2013

Local Severe Weather Alert for Moscow, ID (83843)

Idaho Palouse
Winter Storm Warning in effect until 4PM PST TUE

WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM PST  TUESDAY

SNOW ACCUMULATIONS: IN THE IDAHO PALOUSE 8 TO 15 INCHES. HIGHEST  AMOUNTS OVER LATAH COUNTY. IN THE BLUE MOUNTAINS 8 TO 12 INCHES.
TIMING: SNOW WILL INCREASE TODAY

BECOMING HEAVY TONIGHT AND  CONTINUE THROUGH TUESDAY.

LOCATIONS:

MOSCOW

PLUMMER

POTLATCH

GENESEE

ANATONE

PEOLA

MOUNTAIN ROAD

CLOVERLAND ROAD.
IMPACTS: HEAVY SNOW ACCUMULATIONS WILL MAKE TRAVEL DIFFICULT  AND HAZARDOUS.

Question, Sue Hovey:  Do they offer cocktail services on the beaches of Hawaii where you're at?

Now, if'n y'all will excuse me, I gotta go dig out the car and scrape off the windshield so I can go check the mail this mornin'.

Aloha, Moscow, 'cuz . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com