[Vision2020] gun shows

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Sun Jan 27 18:53:08 PST 2013

Well, the Feds know what rifles and/or shotguns I have purchased (or can easily find out) because each of the reputable dealers where the sale was made had me full out the federal form. Each form has my name and the serial number of the firearm, thereby linking it to me.  Is that in a state or national database? I don't know. I'm not a gun dealer, just a buyer and owner.

Maybe not registration in the purest sense, but a form of it nonetheless.

DC