[Vision2020] gun shows

deb debismith at moscow.com
Mon Jan 28 17:10:19 PST 2013

And how about those pesky craft shows like Women'sWorks and the Winter Market? Seems like a whole lot of people come through those doors---probably just using money that could better be spent on ammo, huh? Making/selling/buying all kinds of stuff that isn't gun related? For shame.
Debi R-S
Who actually does own and use guns, without needing a semi-automatic or multi-clip. As my redneck daddy said "Heck, if you can't bring it down clean in one shot with a 30 ought, you ain't a real hunter. The only thing you need one of them guns fer is ta hunt people, and I'm bettin' deer tastes better. If ya kill it, ya haveta eat it."