[Vision2020] Councilor Krauss got it. Right?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 26 09:16:48 PST 2013

Courtesy of today's (January 26, 2013) with thanks to R. Madeline McComas of Potlatch.

-------------------------------------

Councilor Krauss got it right
Councilor Wayne Krauss got it right (Daily News, Jan. 23, "Moscow council modifies gun violence letter") in his statement, "It's a mandate that covers this huge, festering wound that this nation has," he said, "You're trying to legislate correct moral actions that are not there."
Suicide, robbery, murder, divorce and mass shootings, as heinous as they are, are but symptoms.
The root cause is the breakdown of the home. If as much money, time and effort was put into bolstering the family, we would have a stronger nation and much less crime.
R. Madeline McComas, Potlatch
-------------------------------------

Very well stated.  The primary responsibility for the festering of these heinous symptoms rests with the parents and the home culture.

However, that is NOT where Councilman Krauss places the blame.  He wrongfully blames the degeneration of social mores on the government's alleged legislation of morality and the absence of God in our government and schools.

Councilman Krauss on gun violence and what is wrong in America
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdpEyaWatWo

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon