[Vision2020] 3 wounded in Houston college shooting

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jan 23 09:54:26 PST 2013

Exactly, Joe!

It should be noted, though . . .

If drunks had no cars to drive, there'd be no drunk driving and only sober, clear-thinking people would be driving.

Another thing . . .

Do you realize that it is more difficult to transfer ownership of a car than it is to transfer ownership of a gun?

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon