[Vision2020] NRA's New Ad: "Obama is an Elitist Hypocrite"

Gary Crabtree moscowlocksmith at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 08:52:14 PST 2013

So your answer is because its been that way for ages? If so, please
explain. Persons with guns protect the president and vice-presidents
children effectively. Persons with guns can not effectively protect
children who are not the spawn of the president or vp. I'm having a little
trouble wrapping my noggin around the convoluted logic on display here.