[Vision2020] Moscow Trash Rates

Andy Boyd moscowrecycling at turbonet.com
Mon Jan 14 10:53:57 PST 2013

It is my understanding that once the toters/roll carts come on line, an
automated truck will be collecting them.

There are two types of trucks. One where an arm comes out the side and dumps
it and the other where the workers bring it to the back of a rear load truck
and connects it to a tipper mechanism.

The first is more efficient and LSI already has one of these trucks for when
the system comes on-line.

Both Trucks could pick up recyclables but the system we currently use is not
currently designed to handle commingled recyclables on a larger level.

Discussions regarding recycling, and possible changes to the current
program, will likely ensue after the roll-cart issues has been taken care
of.

Thanks,

Andy Boyd

Manager/Education Coordinator