[Vision2020] Another hate group

deb debismith at moscow.com
Mon Jan 14 16:28:02 PST 2013

Looks like a great plan for a city during the "Dark Ages" as laid out by a Dungeons and Dragons player. Guess that's what they expect? One way in and out. Everything you need inside. Well, everything but reality. Fortunately this looks like a multi-trillion dollar project, and chances of attracting that kinda cash to N. Idaho are zero to none.
Debi R-S