[Vision2020] Wild Idaho Rising Tide at Moscow's Friendship Square

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sat Jan 12 10:55:16 PST 2013

Greetings all . . .

Yesterday evening (that would make it January 11, 2013) Wild Idaho Rising Tide conducted a protest at Moscow's (the one in Idaho) Friendship Square.  This protest was against the unhealthy (for virtually all multi-celled organisms) practice of fracking.  I could go into detail to explain "fracking" (with thanks to Helen Yost and Jeanne McHale for explaining it to me), but I am sure that many of you may have just finished eating.

However, you may browse the photos of the protest, as well as see Helen Yost explain an upcoming hearing at . . .

"WIRT at Friendship Square"
http://www.moscowcares.com/WIRT

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon