[Vision2020] Angry Gun Advocate Loses It Live On CNN

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 8 14:40:31 PST 2013

Courtesy of Upworthy at:

http://tinyurl.com/agw8fdl

------------
Angry Gun Advocate Loses It Live On CNN In The Most. Bizarre. Interview. EVER.
Piers Morgan decided to advocate gun control after Sandy Hook. That caused this radio host, Alex Jones, who has millions of listeners (listeners I'd prefer to never meet), to create a petition to have Piers deported.

Being the reasonable bloke he is, Piers invited Alex on his show to have a civil debate about guns. What follows is the most jaw-droppingly incoherent interview I have ever seen, in two deranged parts. The fact that this interview actually made Piers Morgan the most tolerable person on TV for 14 minutes isn't even the craziest thing about it.

If this is what we're up against in the reasonable gun law debate, no wonder nothing gets done. Piers should get the Medal of Honor for not requesting a medical team to come tranquilize Alex and have him committed.

--------------------

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtyKofFih8Y

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf-i3Y5iRYo

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon