[Vision2020] Moscow City Council is talking trash

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 8 08:39:50 PST 2013

Hey, somebody's gotta pay them cell-phone stipends.  Huh, Wally?

By the by . . .

"Moscow Cares" will return to posting agendas/videos/minutes/etc. of city council sessions as they occur (the way life used to be), commencing with yesterday's (January 7, 2013) session.  There's jus' too much city stuff happenin' in them sessions for us to be turnin' blind eyes and deaf ears.

Besides, it keeps me off the streets.

Stay tuned, V-Peeps!

*Oh, Danny boy, the pipes the pipes are callin' . . . *

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon