[Vision2020] [link added] We, Intoleristas . . .

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 1 15:35:50 PST 2013

Any health problem can potentially become life threatening. I think most people can tell if they need a second opinion on any diagnosis from a doctor. Most doctors are hurried and see 1000s of patients with similar common problems and sometimes do not listen to their complaints, often because people can be very ignorant and full of misinformation. I think if a doctor listens and your problem is within their scope of practice you are fine 99.9% of the time. However, if they don't listen to you, are not familiar with your medical issues, or are a worker's comp. doctor, you should get a second opinion. I think many worker's comp. doctors intentionally misdiagnose people so the insurance companies keep sending them more victims.

Donovan J. Arnold