[Vision2020] [link added] We, Intoleristas . . .

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Tue Jan 1 11:34:04 PST 2013

On Jan 1, 2013, at 11:11 AM, Joe Campbell wrote:

 >Then we come down to the issue of what I or anyone else should do
when given the choice of (a) believing what the majority of experts
say on >ANY topic or (b) believing what you say, given that you have
no formal training, education, or expertise.

I have always found that a healthy dose of skepticism is almost
always warranted, no matter the subject.

 >The wise decision is (a). Even you will agree in most cases that
this general way of thinking is correct.

Why will Paul agree to this?  Because you say so?  There you go being
dogmatic yet again...   ;-]

-SB