[Vision2020] Hmmm . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 27 08:53:55 PST 2013

Talking about being "hornswaggled" . . .

Now, here's a prime example.

Topic:  MCA's public discussion of the Hawkins Companies water agreement with Moscow

Location:  1912 Center

Date:  March 4, 2008

Wayne Krauss discusses what Options were, or were not, available to the city of Moscow

(Duration: 2 minutes, 58 seconds)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCINAh84lII

-----------------

Enter . . . Wally Steed.

A portion of the October 6, 2008 Moscow City Council session (put to music)

MP4 format
http://www.tomandrodna.com/waterrights/Steed_CC_100608.mp4

WMV format
http://www.tomandrodna.com/waterrights/Steed_Stuff_100608.wmv

-------------------------------------

Now, if you'll excuse me, I am working on a video of a portion of last Monday's session of Moscow's Admin Committee that involves the anti-discrimination ordinance, Wayne Krauss, and monkeys.

Stay tuned.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Tom "Proud to be a Filthy Liberal Scum" Hansen
Moscow, Idaho

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon