[Vision2020] Hmmm . . .

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 17:53:32 PST 2013

By their reasoning we should be allowed to purchase vials of deadly communicable diseases too. The Black Bubonic Plague, Polio, and Small Pox should all be part of our personal collections if we want them to be. Law abiding citizens don't ever use them on people , so it is not fair to ban their manufacture, distribution and sale except to the few that would use them on other people.

Donovan J. Arnold