[Vision2020] Dorner and Gun Control

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 13:08:11 PST 2013

@Matt,

The meaning of the Second Amendment is ambiguous.  There are huge
disagreements about what it means.

Google:  "Second Amendment" interpretation

For example, the word militia is singular, not plural.  This most likely
means that the frames thought there be only one militia ostensibly under
government control.  Not a whole bunches of crazies running around on their
own claiming to be sovereign bodies.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)