[Vision2020] Fwd: CNN Breaking News

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Feb 13 09:49:14 PST 2013

They did use gas.

It is my opinion that this was a simple, but sad, case of "suicide by cop" that didn't quite work out the way Dorner wanted it to, so he committed suicide (that solo gunshot before the flames engulfed the cabin), the least painful option of either letting the flames engulf him or pull the trigger himself.

You are now free to trash the Los Angeles Police Department, especially those of you whose closest interaction with the LAPD is watching old episodes of Dragnet.

Out of respect for my father . . .

'Nuff said.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon