[Vision2020] WWJS?

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 21:04:48 PST 2013

In other words, I doubt He'd say much at all.  I don't picture him as
someone who would get all worked up.  It would probably have something
to do with judging the man's heart and not the weight of iron at his
hip.  The apparent fact that you think he'd find something wrong with
this is the part that baffles me.

But then, I'm not a biblical scholar.

Paul