[Vision2020] Gun Talk

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 23:06:40 PST 2013

My sense is that Congress will just debate this and it won't actually make it to law.  And if it does, then there will be a flurry of challenges up to the supreme court.  If the bans survive that, then parallel to Paul's post, manufacturers will slightly tweak the designs to make pseudo-semi-automatic weapons that skirt the ban.  This sort of things happens all the time.  Several years ago I had 5-speed Camaro that shifted 1st to 4th in order to meet an EPA rating.  It was easy to over ride unless you were accelerating / shifting in the manner that the EPA test was run.  We'll see how this all plays out.

-Scott