[Vision2020] Gun Talk

Art Deco art.deco.studios at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 17:20:17 PST 2013

Again ignorance of the law raises its ugly rear.

In many states ownership of drug paraphernalia is banned; so is ownership
of certain burglary tools; except for licensed and certified locksmiths
ownership of lock picking tools is banned; except for those licensed
ownership of certain kinds of explosive is banned, etc.

w.

--
Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
art.deco.studios at gmail.com