[Vision2020] Rocket launchers exchanged in Tampa Bay gun swaps

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Feb 3 10:05:25 PST 2013

My guess would be that Black Cat firecrackers, like many fireworks, are indirectly applied to a location with collateral damage.  The M72 is a direct fire weapon applied (aimed) to a specific target.

Other than that, perhaps you should check Idaho law for an explanation.

Seeya round town, Moscow, because . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon