[Vision2020] Auld Lang Syne, Moscow (2013)

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Sun Dec 29 18:00:33 PST 2013

Thanks, Sue.

I've been doin' this since December 2010. . . not as a chore . . . as pure pleasure.

"Auld Lang Syne Moscow - 2010"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzoPxbtZddQ

"Auld Lang Syne Moscow - 2011"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc911EHQy9Q

"Auld Lang Syne Moscow - 2012"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2TEQ7_eZU8

I even created one to commemorate the "Upper Lochsa Land Exchange and the Highway 12 Megaloads" of 2010

"The Upper Lochsa Land Exchange and the Highway 12 Megaloads"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzeFc1b8WKI

http://www.MoscowCares.com

But first you must learn to smile as you kill,

- John Lennon