[Vision2020] THIS just in . . .

Sunil sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 12:37:46 PST 2013

A bipartisan triumph so good that both parties and successive presidents have renewed it.

Sunil

From: thansen at moscow.com
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 12:32:44 -0800
To: godshatter at yahoo.com
CC: vision2020 at moscow.com
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] THIS just in . . .

Yeah!
It all started with those warrantless searches under the Patriot Act.

"Moscow Cares" (the most fun you can have with your pants on)http://www.MoscowCares.com  Tom HansenMoscow, Idaho
"There's room at the top they are telling you still.But first you must learn to smile as you kill,If you want to be like the folks on the hill."
- John Lennon