[Vision2020] The Christmas Story and Other Redeeming Myths

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Dec 25 11:40:43 PST 2013

For those who have access to today's Spokesman-Review, take a gander at page A15 . . . jus' under Joe Heller's "Merry Christmas" graphic . . . in the middle of the page . . . the header "'The Christmas Story retold' by Nick Gier" in BIG, bold print . . . followed by the story below.

Thanks for sharing, Nick.

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com