[Vision2020] Megaloads might roll through Moscow in January

Moscow Cares moscowcares at moscow.com
Thu Dec 19 09:34:59 PST 2013

Mr. Arnold suggests:

"It is like they care about the welfare of their community and how their tax dollars are spent."

To which Mr. Dredge responds:

"It's more like they don't agree with the intended purpose of 'water purification in Canada' where these particular Megaloads are heading."

You are both right.

One must also consider the inherent potential physical damage that may be caused to the communities by these behemoths as they traverse the highways from town to town at a mind-boggling speed of nine miles per day.

Moscow Cares will be there (cameras rolling) when each of these megaloads rolls through our beloved Moscow . . . as well as when each of those 467-feet-long, 800-ton megaloads attempts Coeur d'Alene's Veterans Memorial Bridge.

http://www.MoscowCares.com

"There's room at the top they are telling you still
But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

- John Lennon