[Vision2020] Police arrest 16 as protesters delay tar-sands megaload near John Day

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Tue Dec 17 18:14:01 PST 2013

No, usually it is the use of pressure points. Police have also been
known to apply pepper spray directly to the eye with a q-tip.

Some lock-downs are structured so that even if the protester wants to,
they physically can't unlock. Apparently they didn't go to that extreme.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonald's, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.

---