[Vision2020] Idaho Code 18-3302 - Issuance of licenses to carry concealed weapons

Scott Dredge scooterd408 at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 14 10:10:00 PST 2013

Here's a link to the law on conceal carry permits:

http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/idstat/Title18/T18CH33SECT18-3302.htm

The sheriff was in the right to yank Patterson's permit.  And yet now since he's an elected official he's automatically allowed to conceal carry without a permit.

I've finally read enough now where I have reached the point that he needs to become an unelected official.  Resign or be ousted via recall.  And good riddance.  He's to bad to the bone. :(

As the slow kid on the viz, my apologies for causing any frustrations on this topic to Tom, Sue, Saundra, Janesta, et. al. en route to reaching my final opinion.

-Scott