[Vision2020] Adult Day Health needs continued community support

Steven Basoa sbasoa at moscow.com
Thu Dec 12 21:56:34 PST 2013

HELP SUPPORT A VITAL COMMUNITY RESOURCE

             As we move into our second year, Circles of Caring Adult Day Health needs your support.  Thanks to the generous support of community members, Circles of Caring Adult Day Health continues to be an option for families living on the Palouse and surrounding area.

             Imagine a safe, stimulating daytime environment where those living with chronic diseases, disabilities, and dementia receive individual, professional care, visit with friends, enjoy activities, and experience success.  Most importantly, these people return home in the evening to be with their families.

             Circles of Caring Adult Day Health is doing just that: giving families the peace of mind that their loved ones are cared for by nurses, therapists, medical social worker and nursing assistants.  This team makes it possible for loved ones to remain in the more affordable and emotionally supportive care of their families.

             As you think about your year-end giving opportunities, please put Circles of Caring Adult Day Health (a 501(c)(3) organization) at the top of your list by sending a check, paying by credit card or PayPal through our secure website at www.CirclesOfCaring.org/donate.  Your gift will help ensure that Circles of Caring Adult Day Health continues to make quality of life and dignity possible for families and their loved ones living with chronic illness, disabilities or dementia.

 Sincerely,

 Barb Mahoney, Executive Director

barb.mahoney at circlesofcaring.org

PS: Perhaps you have a family member or know of someone who could benefit from our services.  Visit our website at www.CirclesOfCaring.org or  call the office to learn how we can help you and your loved one.

Circles of Caring Adult Day Health

225 East Palouse River Drive

Moscow, ID 83843

208-883-6483