[Vision2020] Idaho senator wants Rep. Mark Patterson to resign

Saundra Lund v2020 at ssl1.fastmail.fm
Thu Dec 12 19:40:29 PST 2013

Roger, I have to pretty vehemently disagree with you about cutting the guy some slack.  This was not a case of a 21-year-old man with a 17-year-old girlfriend or something like that.

Rather, this was a case where Predatory Patterson offered a distressed woman he didn’t know a ride to her home, he instead took her to his home, he chased her down when she tried to escape him, and then he threatened her with attack by his uncontrollable 80 pound dog before he raped her.  He should have been locked up for a very long time, and that plea agreement was the best thing that ever happened in the POS’s life.

Cut him some slack?!?!  Really?!?!  Would you be saying that had it been your wife, daughter, sister, mother, or friend he abducted and raped?  Somehow, I think not.

For those who missed the news coverage, Dan Popkey did some excellent in-depth reporting for the Statesman.  Roger, how about reading the articles and then report back to us about whether you’ve changed your mind about cutting this chronic lying POS some slack?

Idaho lawmaker Mark Patterson could lose weapons license over old Florida guilty plea

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2013/11/10/2861466/lawmaker-could-lose-weapons-license.html

OR

http://tinyurl.com/lvkpzsl

AND

More strange details in Rep. Patterson case: the death of ‘Hanging’ Harry Coe

http://blogs.idahostatesman.com/more-strange-details-in-rep-patterson-case-the-story-of-hanging-harry-coe/

OR

 <http://tinyurl.com/kz65e3z> http://tinyurl.com/kz65e3z

I can’t blame Senator Martin for wanting Patterson to resign – it’s what any decent human being would want from a lying POS like Patterson.  And, Patterson clearly isn’t anything even remotely resembling a decent human being – he’s a violent predator who couldn’t be honest or truthful if his life depended on it, and his behavior following the revelations of his shameful life reveal him to be just as lacking in character as he was when he abducted and raped that poor woman.

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

~ Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.