[Vision2020] One question, V-Peeps . . .

Don Coombs wildmushroomer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 18:02:39 PST 2013

Eight or ten years ago I didn't get around to informing everybody on
Vision2020 that I had been selected to serve on a federal grand jury, which
is a one year thing.

I don't know how I failed to tell you all. I guess I just didn't think that
everybody on Vision 2020 had to tell everybody about everything.

To push this further, I think that some people's everythings are more
interesting than other people's everythings. Come on Tom, give it a rest.

Don Coombs